International Certifications offers training courses related to various aspects of management systems, internal auditing and international management systems standards. Our training courses are delivered by our auditors who are experts in the field of management systems certifications and draw from their extensive experience and feed real world examples into the workshops. We offer public courses at predetermined dates, but individual workshops can be arranged tailored to the individual business needs of your organisation.
The key benefits of our training courses include:
- Improved maintenance of the management systems
- Better understanding of the standard requirements
- Improved product/service quality
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increased resource/cost efficiency
- Environmental improvements
- Better risk management
- Better management systems that actually benefit the organisation
The training courses currently scheduled are listed below. Please also refer to the corresponding course brochure for further details.
Internal Auditor Training
The one day International Certifications Internal Auditor Training course has been structured to improve your auditing efficiency by ensuring attendees have the knowledge and expertise to conduct value adding internal audits. It will give your staff the necessary expertise for carrying out independent and objective assessments of company management systems and are recognized as one of the key tools for identifying not only areas of non-compliance but also potential areas for business improvement.
Audit findings can often lead to business improvements such as:
- systems efficiency.
- operational performance.
- less re-work and/or scrap.
- better bottom line performance.
- fewer late deliveries.
- fewer customer complaints.
- increased customer satisfaction.
- increased consumer confidence.
- elimination of un-necessary paperwork.
The next course dates are:
- Wednesday 22nd August 2012 (09.00am – 04.30pm) – Auckland
- Wednesday 17th October 2012 (09.00am – 04.30pm) – Auckland
- Wednesday 20th February 2013 (09.00am – 04.30pm) – Auckland
For more information about our Internal Auditor Training course and the Registration form please download the brochure below:
Environmental Management Training
The one day International Certifications Environmental Management Training course will introduce the attendees to organisational environmental management and provide them with the knowledge and expertise to implement and maintain an effective environmental management system (EMS). This course provides them with the knowledge required to successfully act as an Environmental Champion/Manager within your organisation.
The key objectives of this course are:
- Learn why Environmental Management is becoming indispensable for every organisation
- Learn the benefits of implementing an Environmental Management system
- Learn how to identify and control environmental hazards
- Learn “how to implement an effective Environmental Management system” in compliance with the Eco Warranty Standard
- Learn the options when it comes to Environmental Management system certification
- Learn how to integrate an EMS into existing management systems
- In addition to all of this, we will also provide all attendees with a copy of the DIY Environmental Management system toolkit (valued at $1,950 USD) on CD. The toolkit includes an environmental management system manual along with all the necessary forms and templates that can all be customised to meet the specific needs of your organisation
The next course dates are:
- Wednesday 19th September 2012 (09.00am – 04.00pm) – Auckland
- Wednesday 14th November 2012 (09.00am – 04.00pm) – Auckland
- Wednesday 13th February 2013 (09.00am – 04.00pm) – Auckland
For more information about our Environmental Management Training course and the Registration form please download the brochure below: